Dawn services around the country are well under way today, as Kiwis commemorate the 100th anniversary since New Zealand and Australian troops landed on the beaches 00:02
NewsHub - Featured News:The Eiffel Tower's secret apartment now revealed to the public
22:35 Take a look behind the scenes of Project Loon, Google's lofty plan to bring the Internet to everyone2
22:19 VIDEO: Daredevils ride trikes down world's steepest street2
18:51 Google's Project Loon to bring Internet connectivity via high-altitude balloon2
09:02 Toyota refutes cynics by running Mirai’s hydrogen fuel cell on manure
17:07 Acer's first smartphone for the U.S. can hold 3 SIM cards
05:22 Will the U.S. say yes to a 'Made in China' car?
18:59 Cheapest McLaren targets more affordable sports cars
10:19 Five ways today’s Apple Watch launch is very strange Add to ...
- Missing American tourist picked up by chopper 2
- US tramper missing for nine days in Mt Aspiring National Park found safe 34
- Where were you April 9? Measles case in Auckland sparks callout to public 66
- Conflicting takes mean tough work ahead for Iran nuke deal 2
- Ukraine's disabled condemned to life in orphanages 40
- Where is MH370? Search continues for missing plane 40